Fee earner training | Duration: 2 hours | Online
Getting Started training provides solicitors with the knowledge required to undertake their day to day tasks in PE. This training does not include creating clients and matters, or invoicing.
Administrator training | Duration: 2 hours | Online
Getting Started training provides administrators/support staff with the knowledge required to undertake their day to day tasks in PE. This training does not include timesheets.
* Please note that due to current circumstances with COVID19, this training can be provided online.
Essentials for general users (onsite program) | Duration: 1 day | Onsite or online
Group Training is designed to provide users with a level of knowledge that will allow them to effectively carry out their daily responsibilities. We strongly recommend that all staff attend the morning session (both fee earners and support staff). Support staff should attend the entire session.
Please contact us to arrange a training session: email@example.com
Due to high demand, please provide at least:
- 7 days notice for online training; and
- 21 days notice for onsite training sessions.
Please also note the following:
- the training services specified in this section are chargeable services, and are charged at hourly rates for training online, or a flat daily rate for training onsite at your firm; and
- where there is a balance of prepaid training hours for your company, we will provide you with a quote for the remaining hours required for training.
After something more tailored?
We can build and design a training session, tailormade for you. Please contact us and we will work with you to create an agenda to suit your needs.